midi import, 1.7.3 (it's good)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midi import, 1.7.3 (it's good)

I couldn't resist making a video about this feature.
    Sorry for the cheesy chord pro.

These updates are awesome!

Thanks for making this. Our documentation team is having trouble keeping up.

Comment

I got a couple of questions regarding how to assign sequences to pads other than pad one.
      This video details the steps

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        it is called the "Selection Grid" but I like "Waffle"

Great videos! As suggestion I would really urge 1010 to change the grid colors. I spent countless time trying to remember which grid was referring to, while jumping between various sections. This can be easily solved by coloring the pad grid in one color, and the sequence grid in another color. It is a 1 line code change literally, but it helps to build a consistency in the UI, which is what most applications and UI try to do in the end.

Now, since we have a midi import, could we get the midi export too for sequences ?

Comment

Originally posted by pallozza View Post
        Great videos!
        Thank you!

Originally posted by pallozza View Post
        It is a 1 line code change literally
        It's shaky ground we tread upon when we dictate to another developer his own velocity, no?

Comment

Originally posted by shankiphonic View Post
          Thank you!

It's shaky ground we tread upon when we dictate to another developer his own velocity, no?
          I agree on the speed; that is not up to us to decide; I am just pointing out at the simplicity involved to make that change Software is my daily job, and it has been my daily job for the past 25 years; so I totally respect the timeline and prioritization that is different from team to team, and from product to product.

Usually it is common practice to spend time on "low hanging fruit"; fixes and changes that fundamentally take little effort but bring up a lot of value. Of course my suggestion is not in that realm, since as your video demonstrated, you can just remember which grid refer to the sample pad and which to the actual sequence. Sorry if it sound like I was telling others what to do.

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries. Thanks for your input.
        Working...
        X