Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for products/materials to clean the touch screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for products/materials to clean the touch screen?

Hello everyone,

I recently acquired the Blackbox and I'm loving it so far!
    I was wondering if you could suggest your preferred methods of cleaning the touch screen

Thanks!

Take a paper towel. Spray the towel with Windex just 1-2 squeezes. Wipe the screen and dry it. No magic here.

Comment

Microfibre cloth, like a glasses cleaner is also your friend and no liquids needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Take a paper towel. Spray the towel with Windex just 1-2 squeezes. Wipe the screen and dry it. No magic here.
        I would not use Windex or other windows cleaners that contain Ammoniak and/or Alcohol. These are for real glas only. Just make a little colt soap water and wett a face tissue a little and use that instead. I use foam from a soap dispensers to clean my glasses with plastic lenses too.

Comment

I still have the original plastic film installed on top of the screen.. anyone find a suitable screen protector?

Comment

• Villainmedia
            Villainmedia commented
            Editing a comment
            Bought a pack of large screen protectors non glare and cut my own. Worked perfectly

• arteom
            arteom commented
            Editing a comment
            Villainmedia, can you send me a link to the one you picked up?

Same stuff they use for protection on phone touch screens?

Comment

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B076F4X23T/...PJSWGQB2NG4Z42

I use these on all my gear. No glare and work perfectly. Remember to flip over and cut from the back side of the sheet with the scissors otherwise I find the edges peel up. Must have something to do with I micro bend the scissors put in when cutting. If you cut from the back they sit perfectly

I’ve included a picture of one installed

you can get 3 or four out of a sheet if you screw up and you get 3 sheets in a pack.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X