BB not receiving low midi notes from Typhon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB not receiving low midi notes from Typhon

I just got the dreadbox typhon and it’s awesome. But when I tried to use BB to sequence it there was a cut off where it wouldn’t record notes lower than C2 I think. Anyway if you have an advice to fix this I’m all ears.

Hi there I’ve got Blackbox midi sequencing my Typhon (great combination) and have experienced no problems as far as I’m aware. I’m all about the bass so I’m normally live below c2, Have you got both machines running the latest updates? I will check this a bit later and get back to you just in case

Comment

• JSHudson
      JSHudson commented
      Editing a comment
      That was it. I updated both boxes and voila! Everything works :-) thanks.

Originally posted by JSHudson View Post
    I just got the dreadbox typhon and it’s awesome. But when I tried to use BB to sequence it there was a cut off where it wouldn’t record notes lower than C2 I think. Anyway if you have an advice to fix this I’m all ears.
    Not really a low cost solution but nonetheless highy recommended is the Blokas Midihub which can transpose, transform and route Midi messages in all sorts and forms imaginable.

Comment

I don’t have the newest updates for either device. I’m updating now. Thank you for the advice.

Comment

I do have a midi hub but not as fancy as the one mentioned. I’ll look into that if the updates don’t work. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X