Tutorial - Exporting your loop/ stems to DAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial - Exporting your loop/ stems to DAW

I did a walkthrough on my process for bouncing out my loops/ stems for arrangement in your DAW. It is specifically for Ableton Live in this tutorial.
    Hope this helps someone.

Also would love to hear any different ideas or processes others might have.
    Would be great to share those techniques and ideas.

Very nice video thank you !

Now I wish 1010music could automatize this process and easily export :

- all pads' loops from PADS section,
    or
    full song structure into stems from SONG section.

Even if it's a multi-pass (1 part per pass) process, it still make sense as you could just leave it exporting.

Comment

Originally posted by jayneural View Post
      Very nice video thank you !

Now I wish 1010music could automatize this process and easily export :

- all pads' loops from PADS section,
      or
      full song structure into stems from SONG section.

Even if it's a multi-pass (1 part per pass) process, it still make sense as you could just leave it exporting.
      I been asking for this for ages.. A song section export to separate wav would be cool. Each wav labelled with the preset name and song section like “pad - intro” and “ pad - breakdown” etc.

Comment

• jayneural
        jayneural commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess they’ll need to improve the song mode first as right now it’s just a list of sections that we can trigger. The minimum will be follow actions to be implemented and probably also ability to choose how many times the section will play.

Off to watch the above video. Kinda BUMMED about the lack of a save to SDCard option. Likely ditching my OP-Z for a BBS after i return from vacation. It certainly won’t kill me to record into my Tascam DR-22WL Digital recorder but saving to sdcard I hope is coming soon.

Comment

Been doing Mixdown to an Empty Pad. Works fine, STILL wish for a Mixdown to MicroSD option tho.

Comment

• Georges
          Georges commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, the main issue is that you have to sacrifice a pad for that single purpose
      Working...
      X