Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t add steps in song mode??? Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t add steps in song mode??? Please Help!

I got to step 15 and I’m staying to add a 16th step in song mode and nothing happens. I can’t believe that’s a limitation... I’m kinda stuck. Help if you can.

15 is a lot. Do you write really long songs? Or a lot of sections? I'm trying to figure out how you use Song mode in order to best help.

Comment

I usually have some sort of change every 4 bars so at 15 steps it’s not that far into the song

Comment

I just looked it up. For some reason 16 is the max. Seems like it shouldn’t be a memory issue and you could have as many as you want. Kinda dumb if you ask me

Comment

I don’t find it dumb at all. It’s never been an issue for me. Maybe this will be a creative opportunity for you to overcome its limitations and persevere?

Comment

If you like to have change happen every 4 bars, you might consider making that happen in the sequence, not in the song section. If you work it this way then you will find you can make song sections longer as they are playing a long sequence that has the variation within it.

Comment

JSHudson: Are you aware, that you can record a chronological "sequence" of sequences in each song section?

Comment

Working...
              X