X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• softroom
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Try setting the beat count to 12 (or whatever is appropriate) on the Misc page. Blackbox assumes you have material that is a power of 2 number of beats (4, 8, 16, etc.) and will get tripped up if that is not the case.
    That assumption is just about the BB's only weakness, imho. I'm still itching to enjoy pain-free polymetric mayhem. One day, perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Try setting the beat count to 12 (or whatever is appropriate) on the Misc page. Blackbox assumes you have material that is a power of 2 number of beats (4, 8, 16, etc.) and will get tripped up if that is not the case.

Leave a comment:

• lerugray
    replied
    also I am wondering if maybe it is just the timing of the sample? I think its like 12/4 or something (not good at music theory lol) sample is just the isolated drums at the beginning of this song for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrOxZOAhSk

Leave a comment:

• lerugray
    started a topic Help with getting a loop timed to the metronome

Help with getting a loop timed to the metronome

So I have somewhat of a weird issue made a sample of drums from a record I have and have been trying to turn it into a clip, however whenever I play it the click is completely off time from the clip, whenever I try to slow down the click the clip slows down too so I am at a bit of a loss as to how to remedy this. any help is appreciated, can take a video if needed
Working...
X