No announcement yet.

blackbox 1.9 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m on 2.0 and USB Midi doesn’t work with a Korg Nanokey studio. Downgraded to 1.9B and USB midi works fine.

Comment

• One thing in particular I've come to appreciate and use heavily from this update is the filter resonance control. Thanks for that, 1010 team.

Comment

• on 2.0, the screen flickers very much.

Comment

• Hey, I am on 2.0 as well and next to still having the issue of long samples loosing the loop points mid-play (and then they suddenly appear again a bit later), I also have this display problem (since 1.9), where I want to switch the pad or seq with the grid in the upper left corner and get this glitch.

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you tried reflashing the firmware?

• da.vid
            da.vid commented
            Editing a comment
            I will try it again. But I have the same issue through all 1.9 versions.
            Next to some other (minor) things, like the loop cursors disappearing suddenly (on longer files) and one time re-appearing after some minutes.

• The original title for the post included something about "project transition" - any word on what that's about? Is this referring to a change in focus regarding the Black Box or something else?

Comment

• 2.0 Sometimes specific PADs stop to play, touchscreen or MIDI not triggering it. Also COPY\CUT-PASTE in SEQ not working sometimes.

Comment

• Finally used 2.0.0 for a project.
              At this time, for this version, display issues are the most significant feedback behavior I've encountered.
              I do not have video.
              I copy/pasted 3 sequences for organizational purposes. When I hit play after pasting, the screen image started "shaking" in horizontal slivers. stops shaking when play is stopped.
              I got it to go away.
              I saved the project, loaded another, and came back. I wanna say the issue persisted after I reloaded the project. I think I power cycled and that cleared everything up.
              I'll make a video if it happens again.

Comment

• on 2.0.
                while playing with any pads are muted.
                If you do a Save As, (again, while playing), the subsequent new file will keep playing except no pads are muted anymore.
                I would have expected the mutes to carry over.

As I'm writing this, I feel like I've seen other posts about not being able to save pad mute state, so I guess this is nothing new. But for the state of the pad mute to change while the player is running... that threw me off.

Comment

• Steve
                  Steve commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Currently, they do not get stored in the preset data. A lot of people have asked - and I would not rule this out.
              Working...
              X