• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michaeltrommer
    commented on 's reply
    I'm using the second method.

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    To be clear - there are two distinct ways to load a directory of samples to a pad.

1. load a directory of samples that have their Root Note embedded in the wav metadata. We write this when MX sets are created in our box. You can also set/save this TO your wav files inside our box, one file at a time. This method is best for melodic sounds that need to be pitch-shifted to interpolate.

2. load a directory of samples that do NOT have that Root Note metadata. In this case, the sampler will load all files alphabetically, starting at C2. This method is great for loading drums, sound FX, one-shots, etc. There is no interpolation in this method.

In both cases, the samples are "mapped" across the keyboard in some fashion - but very different from one another. Can you confirm which method you are attempting?

• michaeltrommer
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't set root notes (this wasn't necessary in previous versions). I'll try this and check to hear if this makes a difference.
    The behaviour I was expecting was to be able to put 64 samples into a folder, then have them automatically map across the keyboard when using the 'load all' function - one sound per note (as in versions previous to and including 2.0.5)
    Where should I send the set (too large to send via the chat)?

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    how did you create the multisample sets you are using? Can you verify that proper root notes are set for the wav files you are loading? How many other wav files were loaded to the preset? Can you send the set to me?

• michaeltrommer
    commented on 's reply
    When I load a folder with 64 samples in it, one of the samples will load on to C4 only, and one other one will be mapped across the rest of the keys (I'm playing directly from the Blackbox keyboard). Which samples it chooses doesn't always seem to be consistent from load to load. I've reverted back to 2.0.5, which works normally.

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Can you give more details?

• michaeltrommer
    replied
    On 2.1.0; it seems that the multisample functionality no longer works. Two of the 64 samples load, with one being mapped across most of the keyboard and one other mapped to a single note.

Leave a comment:

• da.vid
    commented on 's reply
    great, thanks!

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    The long audio file issue and the grid glitch have been reported and will be fixed.

• da.vid
    commented on 's reply
    hi Steve , I still have this problem, also under the latest firmware. I uploaded a video in this thread: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...-pad-edit-view

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Currently, they do not get stored in the preset data. A lot of people have asked - and I would not rule this out.

• shankiphonic
    replied
    on 2.0.
    while playing with any pads are muted.
    If you do a Save As, (again, while playing), the subsequent new file will keep playing except no pads are muted anymore.
    I would have expected the mutes to carry over.

As I'm writing this, I feel like I've seen other posts about not being able to save pad mute state, so I guess this is nothing new. But for the state of the pad mute to change while the player is running... that threw me off.

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    replied
    Finally used 2.0.0 for a project.
    At this time, for this version, display issues are the most significant feedback behavior I've encountered.
    I do not have video.
    I copy/pasted 3 sequences for organizational purposes. When I hit play after pasting, the screen image started "shaking" in horizontal slivers. stops shaking when play is stopped.
    I got it to go away.
    I saved the project, loaded another, and came back. I wanna say the issue persisted after I reloaded the project. I think I power cycled and that cleared everything up.
    I'll make a video if it happens again.

Leave a comment:

• da.vid
    commented on 's reply
    I will try it again. But I have the same issue through all 1.9 versions.
    Next to some other (minor) things, like the loop cursors disappearing suddenly (on longer files) and one time re-appearing after some minutes.

• xinkiex
    replied
    2.0 Sometimes specific PADs stop to play, touchscreen or MIDI not triggering it. Also COPY\CUT-PASTE in SEQ not working sometimes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X