Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Currently, they do not get stored in the preset data. A lot of people have asked - and I would not rule this out.

• shankiphonic
    replied
    on 2.0.
    while playing with any pads are muted.
    If you do a Save As, (again, while playing), the subsequent new file will keep playing except no pads are muted anymore.
    I would have expected the mutes to carry over.

As I'm writing this, I feel like I've seen other posts about not being able to save pad mute state, so I guess this is nothing new. But for the state of the pad mute to change while the player is running... that threw me off.

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    replied
    Finally used 2.0.0 for a project.
    At this time, for this version, display issues are the most significant feedback behavior I've encountered.
    I do not have video.
    I copy/pasted 3 sequences for organizational purposes. When I hit play after pasting, the screen image started "shaking" in horizontal slivers. stops shaking when play is stopped.
    I got it to go away.
    I saved the project, loaded another, and came back. I wanna say the issue persisted after I reloaded the project. I think I power cycled and that cleared everything up.
    I'll make a video if it happens again.

Leave a comment:

• da.vid
    commented on 's reply
    I will try it again. But I have the same issue through all 1.9 versions.
    Next to some other (minor) things, like the loop cursors disappearing suddenly (on longer files) and one time re-appearing after some minutes.

• xinkiex
    replied
    2.0 Sometimes specific PADs stop to play, touchscreen or MIDI not triggering it. Also COPY\CUT-PASTE in SEQ not working sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• rookok
    replied
    The original title for the post included something about "project transition" - any word on what that's about? Is this referring to a change in focus regarding the Black Box or something else?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried reflashing the firmware?

• da.vid
    replied
    Hey, I am on 2.0 as well and next to still having the issue of long samples loosing the loop points mid-play (and then they suddenly appear again a bit later), I also have this display problem (since 1.9), where I want to switch the pad or seq with the grid in the upper left corner and get this glitch.

Leave a comment:

• Fred_Alert
    replied
    on 2.0, the screen flickers very much.

Leave a comment:

• arteom
    replied
    One thing in particular I've come to appreciate and use heavily from this update is the filter resonance control. Thanks for that, 1010 team.

Leave a comment:

• Lordzol
    replied
    I’m on 2.0 and USB Midi doesn’t work with a Korg Nanokey studio. Downgraded to 1.9B and USB midi works fine.

Leave a comment:

• arteom
    replied
    a couple of odd things to mention, I'm on 2.0.0.
    -when sequences were playing and I added a pad to be played before it got to that step in the sequence it used to play that newly added pad prior to firmware 1.7 (not exactly certain on when this stopped working). Now I often have to restart the sequence for any modifications to the sequence after it started to play to be recognized. This is just one of those things that can be time consuming when you have very long sequences. I will say its not always the case that they don't play, they do sometimes, but more often they do not.
    -with more recent 1.9 revisions sequencer no longer maps to the pad that was selected in the pad screen, now it always goes to pad 1. This was useful when pads were in slice mode, saves a step.

Leave a comment:

• pnyboer
    commented on 's reply
    Here's a video demonstrating all this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cWW...ew?usp=sharing

• pnyboer
    replied
    Originally posted by upwardspiral View Post
    Switching Sequence to Midi deletes all PADS and KEYS information. Switching from PADS to KEYS doesn't?
    Yeah, there's a lot of stuff going on here!
    Using 2.00
    When I switch a sequence between PAD and MIDI type, it's pretty cool that the sequences run in parallel. That is, I can have a Seq set to PADS, record some play on the PADS screen, then switch the Seq to KEYS, and record some things on the KEYS pages, where it plays the selected pad chromatically. I can switch back and forth, and it works in a nice way.

The Seq is set to send on CH1, so I hear all those notes on my external synth, too.

However, when I switch the Seq to MIDI, things definitely get weird. All notes stop, except what I recorded for PAD 1 (kick) gets sent to CH1, and no sample plays. If I record some notes to the MIDI Seq using a MIDI controller, I hear the selected pad played chromatically as if I was using the KEYS screen. Once I stop playing the controller, and let the Seq play, I only hear my external synth.

Then, when I switch to KEYS, the notes I recorded into the MIDI type are visible, and start playing the selected sample chromatically.

I can switch to PADS and record some more stuff. Works as expected. If I switch to KEYS type for the Seq, and then go to the KEYS page to record a few notes in, then go back to the Seq, things get really weird. The new notes appear, but the ones copied from the MIDI Seq are no longer visible, but I hear them playing as samples, and, of course on my external synth.

Looks like some bugs need to be worked out in this transition!!

Leave a comment:

• denizgarout
    commented on 's reply
    I’m having the same problem too now… I could have sworn it worked once haha
Working...
X