X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save pset

hi 1010, hi bb users...

fw 19B1

something i don't understand : when playing a hardware synth / sequencers etc etc, i usually change some settings, as cutoff , you know etc, when playing, and then, eventually, i reload the preset to carry on on the "good" saved preset. BUT on the BB, i can't reload the same pset i messed with, and then i must load a random pset before reloading my "good" pset... (or worse, i must swith it off) how comes ??? i use the BB as an instrument (no internal seq) and that is not very handy, not that important but quite frustatring... is there something i misunderstand ???

also : is it normal that the midi/CC/lfo controlled parameters don't move or show the actual value given by the modifiers ??

b

ps : i now use the ((drumbrute pad + the bastl midi looper + a nanokorg kontrols + midi keyboard)) with the BB, and i wanted to say that theses are perfect companion with the BB, IMHO. especially the midi looper : it takes the sequencing process so fun with the BB !

Originally posted by dertranb View Post

also : is it normal that the midi/CC/lfo controlled parameters don't move or show the actual value given by the modifiers ??

!
    that's the existing behavior prior to the beta.

Originally posted by dertranb View Post

something i don't understand : when playing a hardware synth / sequencers etc etc, i usually change some settings, as cutoff , you know etc, when playing, and then, eventually, i reload the preset to carry on on the "good" saved preset. BUT on the BB, i can't reload the same pset i messed with, and then i must load a random pset before reloading my "good" pset... (or worse, i must swith it off) how comes ??? i use the BB as an instrument (no internal seq) and that is not very handy, not that important but quite frustatring... is there something i misunderstand ???

!
    maybe it's just me - I don't follow the question. you can save blackbox presets and reload them later. you can also do save as to "copy" a preset. I'm probably just being thick... can you expand?

Comment

• dertranb
      dertranb commented
      Editing a comment
      i wasn't that clear indeed : i want to reload, DIRECTLY, because as an performance oriented intrument, i don"t want to interrupt the flow, so reload a dummy before reloading the good one, is not that fast and clean... but i undersatnd i could reload a version "previsously saved as"...

• Steve
      Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      You are asking for a 'reload' feature to avoid loading a different preset - then coming back to the original preset. There is not a 'reload' function though some have asked for it.

• shankiphonic
      shankiphonic commented
      Editing a comment
      I would use reload.
      I often load a different project just to allow me return to my last save of my current project

a la Elektron's FUNC+NO

wishlist topic is here: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...-reload-preset
      Last edited by shankiphonic; 11-01-2021, 12:33 PM. Reason: added link to wishlist topic for PSET reload
Working...
X