Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    replied
    The blackbox is all eurorack level. +/-5V. However, it works well with line-level gear because the input and output stages have a wide enough range to accommodate. I use mine with NTS-1, guitar pedals, kaos pad, iOS devices, various recorders, mixers, etc. I also use with my eurorack gear. It is pretty seamless, actually. there is nothing special to do besides setting your levels.

Leave a comment:

• byrdinbbylon
    replied
    I'm kind of curious about the use case for the multiple outs in a non-eurorack scenario as well.

I'd like to run things into some guitar effect pedals and then back in to re-sample, but am assuming the outs other than the phones out will be too hot, and even if my pedals can be adjusted to accept hotter input, I'd prefer to leave them as they are for my guitar.

Leave a comment:

• Georges
    started a topic what to do with all the Outs?

what to do with all the Outs?

I wonder about the practical use of having Out3, given the other outputs. I understand that we have a line level headphone / mix output and 2 eurorack level outputs 1&2, one wet one dry. However, what do you use Out3 for? maybe for external fx?

And how practical are the Outs 1-3 with non-eurorack gear?

Please consider my question as a manifestation of my curiosity and not as a critical statement.
Working...
X