Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Gigs the next three days and Blackbox is acting up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Gigs the next three days and Blackbox is acting up!!

Hello and thanks for the help. My BB is only playing the beginning of each sample. It starts and then just stops. The beats still count on (in the upper left corner), but the samples aren't playing all the way through. It isn't the SD because my computer plays the samples no prob. What is happening? I have gigs the next three days and this has to work.

Also, I was running the newest Firmware, which I install about a week ago. I just took it back down a version and am formatting my SD card to see if that fixes it. I have a 32gb card with 19gb free. It has worked great for the many months I've used it, so I don't think that is the issue. Not sure though.
    Last edited by ASTROFREQ; 12-21-2021, 03:04 PM.
    Resident DJ at MEOW WOLF
    astrofreq.com

try with another sd card as well

Comment

Well, that seemed to fix it. I'm going to try again in the morning and set up a second SD card with all my Samples/Presets to have as a backup.
      Thanks.
      Resident DJ at MEOW WOLF
      astrofreq.com

Comment

SD card, power adapter, power cord

Comment

Originally posted by ASTROFREQ View Post
          Well, that seemed to fix it. I'm going to try again in the morning and set up a second SD card with all my Samples/Presets to have as a backup.
          Thanks.
          Is this fixed? Should I ignore the email?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Is this fixed? Should I ignore the email?
            Steve, Thank you. Yes it fixed and it seems to be working smoothly again.

Resident DJ at MEOW WOLF
            astrofreq.com

Comment

Working...
            X