Internal Modulation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Modulation?

I understand that this product is brand new and already offers much to explore, but as a current Bitbox user I am wondering how I will feel about losing the ability to use modulation with the Blackbox. Since external modulation sources are out of the question with this design (minus clocking) has there been any thought given into providing internal modulation sources in future firmware updates for the Blackbox?

Thanks and really looking forward to trying it out when they become available!

We are definitely thinking about this and waiting to hear more responses from customers. Thanks for writing.

Comment

Another page of cells that can be bar SEQ’s, LFO’s or CV REC would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        We are definitely thinking about this and waiting to hear more responses from customers. Thanks for writing.
        Thanks Aaron, This is great to hear and I was assuming you would eventually head in this direction after the initial release and stable 1.0 firmware.

Comment

I would love to see internal modulation!

as much as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post
            I would love to see internal modulation!

as much as possible!
            Can't agree more!

Comment

Another vote for internal modulation

Comment

The more modulation the better please

Comment

If 1010 Music can port the LFOs from Toolbox I’d be set with modulation

Comment

I think onboard modulation would make an already outstanding product a pocket battleship out there in the synth/groove box market

Comment

Thanks for the ideas. It's on the wishlist.

Comment

Working...
                      X