Internal Modulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since external modulation sources are out of the question with this design
    Is external (MIDI CC?) modulation to internal parameters a hardware limitation on the current device? Or is it possible in a future firmware update? tnx!

Comment

+1 would add a lot to the blackbox.

Comment

Should be easier to implement now that CC modulation is already there. Even just some midi LFO's in the tools page would be an amazing addition, also for modulating external gear.

Comment

One more vote for internal modulation
          i can’t live without it switching from the bitbox

Comment

It would be great to have internal modulation, maybe one lfo and one eg per sample or better per voice.
            Modulating filter, amp, start, loop and end points as well as pitch and tempo would be really interesting.
            Also adding same parameters to delay and reverb as modulation destination can add new sound design possibilities.

In any case, recording modulation (manual or from external midi source) within the sequencer can be a first step. Much like Korg motion recorder or elektron p-lock

Comment

+1 for internal modulation.

Comment

Filter Envelope, LFO's with different destinations, Filter Resonance to boost Frequencies, Mod Envelope

Comment

At least an LFO that can be re-triggered? Destinations equivalent to CC destinations minimum?

Comment

Would be great.
                    +1

Comment

+1 on internal modulation

Comment

i also would love to see internal modulation and the possibillity to record them. a second loopable envelope with different destinations maybe and a lfo or two. and maybe the possibillity do modulate one sample with another one . and some random stuff.

Comment

Just posted in the "wish list" about how I think adding an
                          LFO option to the volume on a per pad basis would be pretty neat.
                          With sine, square, and saw shape options for that LFO.

My comment here is about the idea of where to actually put the LFO page.
                          The idea is to be able to assign a discrete LFO within EACH of the 16 pad locations,
                          rather then, say, just one on the FX page (It could be per pad on the FX page too, but with the filter right there in the pad page, it seems that would be a better place for it.)

I do see the merits of having a global option, but I'd really like to be able to assign the LFO per pad.
                          A cherry on top would be if it could be assigned to Volume or Pitch, or the Filter as well.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Internal mod PLEASE! LFOs with the basic shapes and decent speed range would be awesome.

Comment

modulation of modulation of modulation (etc.) at both control and audio rate please.

Comment

Working...
                              X