Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wav editing - Internal Sampling

Hi there,

I am very interested in the Black Box, seems like the perfect tool for recording loops, drums samples etc.
    Jamming around, record stuff on the fly, before I will transfer those loops to my Octatrack.
    I like it very much because it so compact and can be powered by a small powerbank.
    So I really can take it everywhere, that's really the power of this box I think.

I've read the manual but I could not discover a page regarding the editing of recorded samples.
    You can adjust the length - startpoints etc of sample, slicing etc but can you actually edit a sample? Just like on the Octatrack?
    By editing I mean, cut, fade-in, fade- out, normalize, silence, amplify? If not, are you planning to add a separate editing page for editing samples?
    This would be really awesome, so you won't have to edit samples in a separate wav editor on your laptop or so.

I am also curious if internal sampling would be possible in an update.

Destructive editing (trim, normalize, etc.) is a popular request. So is internal resampling. There is a pretty good chance you will see it in the coming months.

Comment

Really happy to hear that Aaron. Internal sampling might be my #1 wished for feature. Still an amazing box regardless though!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Destructive editing (trim, normalize, etc.) is a popular request. So is internal resampling. There is a pretty good chance you will see it in the coming months.
        Awesome Aaron!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          That sounds good! Waiting for the black boxes to arrive in europe. Looking forward to get my hands on one of ‘m.

Comment

Working...
          X