Importing samples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing samples

Are there any good tips for importing samples from your computer ?

I recommend renaming them to 8 characters, as it's easier to tell what they are when loaded.

Comment

thanks alot dan ,,,, cheers

Comment

i tried to import samples through the usb , is this possible or will I need a micro card adapter to slot into my computer to do so ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Oracle View Post
          i tried to import samples through the usb , is this possible or will I need a micro card adapter to slot into my computer to do so ?
          You will need an adapter for the microSD card. The USB port is not configured for file management.

Comment

Hi, is it possible to import files from a Samsung SSD 1TB card? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Carioca10 View Post
              Hi, is it possible to import files from a Samsung SSD 1TB card? thanks
              There is no internal storage in blackbox. It pulls files from the microSD card. You can use an SD card adapter to put the microSD card in your computer. Then you can move whatever files you want onto the card. But the max card size is less than 1TB. It’s a couple hundred gig. Look at the manual for the max card size. But you can swap out microSD cards to get access to a different set of files.

Comment

thank you Christine I have now purchased a micro sd card adapter. I see that my computer supports the SDHC slot.

Comment

Working...
                X