No announcement yet.

Blackbox carry case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Étui de Voyage Rigide Cas pour Enceinte Bluetooth Bose SoundLink Color II par co2CREA

Étui de Voyage Rigide Cas pour Enceinte Bluetooth Bose SoundLink Color II par co2CREA: Amazon.fr: High-tech

Comment

Wouldn't the Bose SoundLink Color II case be a very tight fit? The Bose Sound Lik Color II is 12,7 x 13,2 cm and the blackbox is 13,0 x 14,0 cm?

Comment

I went for the GoPro Casey like the other poster on here and I can confirm that it’s a brilliant fit. Feels really robust, bottom of case is a rubber like material and feels solid. The pouch bag area holds a PO-33 KO! and an Omars power bank. The padded velcro spacers are a great addition they really hold the BB in place.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	case.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	10893

Hi there,

This works really well, from Amazon UK :-
          https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Designed for a square camera.
          It's tight with a UK plug adaptor (you have to detach the prongs) but works perfectly and space for all connection leads etc.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Reddecks; 02-10-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I was hoping that Mixing Table would make a little stand similar to the Analog Heat one. That way the annoying stuff like battery packs/many wires could get hidden away under it. Click image for larger version  Name:	Elektron-AH-desk-stand-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	469.6 KB ID:	10898Click image for larger version  Name:	Elektron-AH-desk-stand-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	469.6 KB ID:	10899

Comment

• 76Rich
              76Rich commented
              Editing a comment
              Although they have some nice stuff, I've always found them to be a bit on the pricey side. Would be nice to see something like this for the bb though.

Originally posted by Buzzingblood View Post
            Anyone landed on any decent cases that work? Going to start pickin around for something. Or any word of an official case coming?
            SP 404 Case on Amazon Then I glued the BB insert that came in box Bam PERFECT

Comment

Working...
            X