Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BB users

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BB users

    Not sure if this is the appropriate area for this, but im curious if there are any other members in the greater Seattle area?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Skorheim View Post
    Not sure if this is the appropriate area for this, but im curious if there are any other members in the greater Seattle area?
    Nope! I'm in LA area but I'll be coming through Seattle briefly in July.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post

      Nope! I'm in LA area but I'll be coming through Seattle briefly in July.
      Cool, what are you comin through town for?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Skorheim View Post

        Cool, what are you comin through town for?
        Visiting friends mostly, but also will be attending the space conference happening there for one day on the 18th.

        Comment


        • #5
          Olympian checking in!

          Comment


          • #6
            Everett here

            Comment


            • #7
              I lived in Kirkland for about 15 years, but I'm in LA now. Seattle is a beautiful city.

              Comment


              • #8
                Saying Hi from the other side of the pond. I've lived in Sunny North Wales for about 20 years but before that from London.

                Anyone else using the mighty BB in Wales?

                John

                Comment


                • #9
                  I’m in Stanwood but work in Everett. Where is summer!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Therockfrog View Post
                    I’m in Stanwood but work in Everett. Where is summer!!!
                    Dude for real! Has given me plenty of excuse to stay inside and mix up tunes though

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X