Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Pimiento
    replied
    A melancholy track from my current album.

BB sequencing samples, DM12, SE02 and Microfreak

Leave a comment:

• circuitghost
    replied
    Made a track using the 1.7 firmware, lots of probability and tweaked velocity going on here. All Blackbox, no outboard gear or mixing used to put the final track together -
    https://soundcloud.com/circuitghost/...from-the-attic

Leave a comment:

• spiralingalbatross
    replied

Leave a comment:

• selfup
    replied
    Here is me using the Blackbox to playback some drums and a riff I sampled to solo over:

Strymon Iridum/REVV G4 for guitar signal chain.

Digitone for Reverb/Delay and USB audio into phone.

Leave a comment:

• selfup
    commented on 's reply
    The Nady is interesting, for $25 it's a great deal. It can saturate the signal pretty good and gives a gritty element to the signal if you want to utilize it that way!

• sirshannon
    replied
    Chris Keys released a small sample pack for charity right around the time I was learning to use my BB (well, I still am but you know what I mean). I decided to try and do a full instrumental track using only the blackbox and only sounds in his sample pack. It came out pretty nice, I think. I would have to clean up some things if I was going to do anything with it but I'm not so I won't.

https://soundcloud.com/sirshannon/cicadas/s-UnCh9NBpRx5

Leave a comment:

• Tarikhmizan
    replied
    Peace ✌️

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    replied
    I was invited to flip a sample on the blackbox yesterday.
    I think it turned out pretty well.
    What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• karmacomposer
    commented on 's reply
    Very chill! Like it.

• karmacomposer
    commented on 's reply
    Really good stuff. Love it! I guess the only way to record a song is to output the blackbox to a recorder and then play the sections. Too bad you can't render down to a finished mixed song.

• Jack Pimiento
    replied
    We'll Take the Night Train (Live Take)

Deepmind 12, Roland SE02, Arturia Microfreak and of course the Black Box running the show.
    Last edited by Jack Pimiento; 12-15-2020, 11:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    replied
    Only 3 analog VU meters? cummon, man!
    jk
    nice groove. I like the toms in there to round out the end of the pattern.

Leave a comment:

• AdvancedGunsight
    replied

Hey! i've watched some stuff that's out there on yt, here's my upload. should be available in 4k.

I love the multiple outputs.

Here, I have all drum and percussion element samples as well as my bass sample routed to a stereo output. Then the rhodes sample and the resampled drums in the beginning are routed to their own mono tracks. I sequenced about 7 different patterns that made up 3 sections of a song and then I arranged them all in song mode and played it back that way as I jammed along with my rhodes, mellotron, and some outboard gear routed to the fx send and return of the mixer. All tracks were summed into the stereo master of my mixer, the outputs were routed to my interface and tracked into ableton as a stereo wav file. i tried my best to sync both audio and video.
    Last edited by AdvancedGunsight; 11-04-2020, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    commented on 's reply
    Sir, very nice

• nuemerik
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X