Hello - Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Jason. You may have seen my video for Blackbox already it was the first one to get published. My company Soundtrack Loops provided a lot of samples for Blackbox. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. When I'm not working on stuff for SL I'm writing music for tv, films, and video games. You may have heard my tracks in some popular shows already. I hope to make some new friends here and I'm stoked to perform live next week at Perfect Circuit on two Blackboxes and a Dj mixer! Nice to meet everyone. Jason

Originally posted by soundtrackloops View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Jason. You may have seen my video for Blackbox already it was the first one to get published. My company Soundtrack Loops provided a lot of samples for Blackbox. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. When I'm not working on stuff for SL I'm writing music for tv, films, and video games. You may have heard my tracks in some popular shows already. I hope to make some new friends here and I'm stoked to perform live next week at Perfect Circuit on two Blackboxes and a Dj mixer! Nice to meet everyone. Jason
    Jason! Super psyched to have you here! Let us know if you have any questions. I know pretty much every one of the people here appreciate all the awesome work you put in on the samples we've all got in our possession.

Comment

Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post

Jason! Super psyched to have you here! Let us know if you have any questions. I know pretty much every one of the people here appreciate all the awesome work you put in on the samples we've all got in our possession.
      Thank you. I was also hired to make half the presets in Razzmatazz and am grateful for that.

Comment

Hey, your samples are my favs on the bb! Thx for that!
        Anything new coming?

Comment

Working...
        X