Turning on and off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning on and off?

Stupid question, but is there a shutdown function or do I just pull the power connector?

There isn't a shutdown function, you just pull the power. (Benefit of microcontrollers over computers with operating systems!)

Comment

I would like to see a function to turn the Black Box off. And/or a Power save/standby/screen saver mode when you dont use it to save battery/electricity without pulling the USB cable out which I believe will harm the USB connector during time. And if that breaks how would it be possible to use the device?
      Last edited by xeamus; 08-13-2019, 03:50 AM.

Comment

I would like to see a function to turn the Black Box off. And/or a Power save/standby/screen saver mode when you dont use it to save battery/electricity without pulling the USB cable out which I believe will harm the USB connector during time. And if that breaks how would it be possible to use the device?
        Could add something like this: https://ebay.to/2H4AOVs

Comment

• xeamus
          xeamus commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the link. Yes, that would be something. But it will cost me alot to buy it from eBay or amazon because I can’t find that kind of cable here in Sweden. Why not have a power off function? And a screensaver mode ala Akai Force (the screen gets dimmish).
      Working...
      X