Wobbly Info and Back buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wobbly Info and Back buttons

One thing that really drives me crazy with the blackbox is , that the info and back button are not very firm in the casing, thus not reliably triggering when not pressed in the right spot.
    Can this somehow be corrected? Any ideas? Other button caps ?
    I dont mind open it or use some hot glue

same with me. The info button often does not respond until I press it again and harder. It would be nice to have better buttons.

Comment

Same here, can't press slightly off directly down otherwise risk not firing. Thought maybe it was a slightly dodgy button but seems to be standard 'design feature.'

Comment

I experience this often as well. The knobs are so good, but the info/back buttons are pretty rough.

Comment

I actually have no problem with the buttons, bought mine in august. But if someone come up with an idea to change them for something better I would like to try it.

Comment

Thanks for reporting this issue. We do find that if you only hit the edge of the info or back buttons they won't trigger. It is best to hit them in the middle straight on.

We are looking at some possible solutions, including additional presses to the white buttons to minimize the need for the Info and Back buttons. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Thanks for reporting this issue. We do find that if you only hit the edge of the info or back buttons they won't trigger. It is best to hit them in the middle straight on.

We are looking at some possible solutions, including additional presses to the white buttons to minimize the need for the Info and Back buttons. Stay tuned.
              THAT’s a good idea.

Comment

A double press on the white buttons could work for fast and accurate button pressing. Hope for a new update soon.

Comment

Working...
                X