Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can I find the sample crop function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I find the sample crop function?

You konw,when I record some sounds,it may too long,in sample mode I can set the start/end point,but I want save the results,like ableton simpler can crop sample,just cut the part what I don't need,how can I do?

oh,one more question,I am the first time to use 1010music product,I want konw,add samples or update,just read the single SD card?I try the maschine connect PC with USB,but it doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by BugMan View Post
      You konw,when I record some sounds,it may too long,in sample mode I can set the start/end point,but I want save the results,like ableton simpler can crop sample,just cut the part what I don't need,how can I do?
      On the edit sample screen,

The name of the sample is presented at the top in the centre between the play button and the sample type button. Press the name of the sample
      Press file file and you will be presented with a list of options. Trim is the option you need.
      Press Trim, you be asked if you want to 'trim and save?'
      Press yes.
      To rename the sample, press the sample name again followed by file and the choose rename. You'll be presented with a keyboard to edit the file name.
      Last edited by Jack Pimiento; 09-06-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BugMan View Post
        oh,one more question,I am the first time to use 1010music product,I want konw,add samples or update,just read the single SD card?I try the maschine connect PC with USB,but it doesn't work...
        You'll need a USB micro SD card reader. Connect to your mac/pc and the card will show up as a drive. Drag and drop your folders on to the card.

Updating: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ta...re-on-blackbox

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Pimiento View Post

On the edit sample screen,

The name of the sample is presented at the top in the centre between the play button and the sample type button. Press the name of the sample
          Press file file and you will be presented with a list of options. Trim is the option you need.
          Press Trim, you be asked if you want to 'trim and save?'
          Press yes.
          To rename the sample, press the sample name again followed by file and the choose rename. You'll be presented with a keyboard to edit the file name.
          Thanks!I get the new one,the firmware is 1.0.6,and I already update it to 1.2.2,the trim option is display,let‘s have fun time! haha,I think I am the first user in China!

Comment

Working...
          X