Triplets? Using time signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triplets? Using time signatures

Hi guys! This is a newbie question, I hope you can help me. I don't seem to grasp the way to use time signatures in the BB. I understand the step count section (or I think I do) but I don't understand the step length section. At least I guess the grid should reflect the changes the user does in the step length section, so that newbies like me wouldn't get confused.

Is there any video online working with triplets? Could any of you give me a simple example of how to make a triplet, so I can try and work this issue out from there and learn it?

Thank you very much, first sampler/sequencer I've ever used and I'm loving it so far!

If you set it to 16T, one bar is 24 steps long with a quarter note every 6 steps. Now that it's divisible by 3 you can get triplets.

If the powers that be are listening: It would be really nice if the grid highlights updated to match. I'd also love to see different highlights for bars based on the step length.

Comment

Originally posted by rookok View Post
      If you set it to 16T, one bar is 24 steps long with a quarter note every 6 steps. Now that it's divisible by 3 you can get triplets.

If the powers that be are listening: It would be really nice if the grid highlights updated to match. I'd also love to see different highlights for bars based on the step length.
      rookok thank you!!!

I think I'll copy paste your recommendation in the wishlist, they'll read it.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X