X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackbox 1.4 discussion

A new version is now available in the firmware section:
    https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ta...blackbox-1-4-0

We look forward to your comments, suggestions, and bug reports below.

Super update. The slicer updates are very welcome.

I had a slight moment of confusion when trying to play slices on screen while playback was stopped, and then realized it was because quantization was on. Maybe it shouldn't prevent you from playing just because the BB isn't playing?

Comment

Nice update!

Just noticed something weird going with Release when PlayThru is engaged in Trigger mode. It doesn't seem to respect the monophonic setting and you end up with many triggers of the same sample fading away instead of choking the previous trigger.

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        Mono mode should always stop the previous Slice from playing. Thanks for the post. I'll report this as a bug!

Aaron Wow! What a great update!! Especially the new slice features and midi note per pad! No more template switching on my sensel morph!
      thanks guys, and have a great NAMM.

Comment

super update - thanks.

Comment

Love the update -
          One suggestion: when using the new slice grid keys it would be helpful to see a highlight on the active playing slice.
          Currently, the slice only highlights when you press it, then the highlight disappears. For orientation purposes it would be great to keep the active slice blue, instead of it reverting to white immediately.

Comment

Bug report in Support forum

Seems that 1.4.0 doesn't like my 128GB card. Reverting back to 1.3.6 & it works fine.
            Last edited by virtualpt; 01-15-2020, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• selfup
              selfup commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ll take a risk and try this out with my card (same size) too. I’ll report back in a bit.

• kraftf
              kraftf commented
              Editing a comment
              I also have a 128gb card and it works nice.

• underwood
              underwood commented
              Editing a comment
              cards bigger than 32GB needs to be formated to exFAT instead of FAT32.

SOLVED see thread in support forum

Comment

Would be great to see a video or a brief description of how to use the new functionality.

Comment

• Steve
                Steve commented
                Editing a comment
                It's coming!!

I was really longing for this update. Well done. Really appreciate the continuous updates. This machine is getting better and better. Thanks so much!

Comment

One thing i found with the new alternative view on the KEYS:
                If switching away from KEYS (e.g. to PAD) and then reentering KEY it would be nice to always have the last active view.
                Currently when reentering KEYs, its always the keyboard view first.
                Or maybe make it switchable in Tools , which is the preferred view.

Comment

Great update! Is there a 1.4 update to the user manual on the way?

Comment

Originally posted by hallucigenia View Post
                    Great update! Is there a 1.4 update to the user manual on the way?
                    The manual will get updated after the NAMM Conference this weekend.

Comment

Great--thanks!!

Comment

The KEYS grid is awesome (for me, don’t know many scales).

Really makes finding a good tune to play dead simple.

Thank you so much for this!

Comment

Working...
                        X