Knobs are moving without touching them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knobs are moving without touching them

The top two knobs on my BB are constantly moving for some strange reason. I find it very hard to keep a single value, file or cell highlighted making it difficult to select the correct one. It has been doing this for some time now and has gotten a lot worse. I loaded the pot test screen and it shows the bottom set of numbers consistently changing for the two pots specified. Anyone know what's happening here? Anyone know a fix?

Mine definitely does not do that, sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you soon. Answers may be a bit slow because of the gear show.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbeathead View Post
      The top two knobs on my BB are constantly moving for some strange reason. I find it very hard to keep a single value, file or cell highlighted making it difficult to select the correct one. It has been doing this for some time now and has gotten a lot worse. I loaded the pot test screen and it shows the bottom set of numbers consistently changing for the two pots specified. Anyone know what's happening here? Anyone know a fix?
      I had this problem with an older firmware and using a wrong usb cable for the powers supply.

Comment

Sounds like a power supply issue to me too.

Comment

So from what I understand, the consensus is that ksbeathead (or anyone else) needs to try the original USB cable, try it plugged into the wall, be suspect of other cables and any battery sources... that sum up things correctly?
          Last edited by Suspect Frequencies; 01-19-2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

I had the exact same problem, and sent in the box. It was a software issue RE: how far a knob has to turn before the value jumped. Please update to latest firmware, and report back!

Comment

Working...
            X