Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Sampled Instrument Sharing and How to

https://youtu.be/i53GFzQwyeA
    Above is a link to the video describing how I made this Instrument.

Hi all,

here's a how to video for making Multi Sampled instruments with Fl Studio for purposing into the Black Box. I've made the instrument available for download here:
    Last edited by robertdryer; 01-26-2020, 11:25 PM.

Hey good idea ! but the link does not show your instruments.
    You should try the Autosampler function from the MPC software, it work fine and save me lot of times

Comment

• robertdryer
      robertdryer commented
      Editing a comment
      Doooood! No doubt there's way better ways. i'd like to see a how to video. That would be dope. I don't have the MPC 2.0. I hated 1.0 and never went back to it. I'm sure it's way better now though. Honestly am lazy and just opened up what programs I had till I found one that worked. I like the Maschine software bet it works better in there too (but never got around to trying it). FL Studio was just an arbitrary choice because it was high in the list of software I had at the time, and it was easy enough. Try this link let me know if it doesn't work again and I'll try a different delivery method. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7hlgtwmkz...tieoNOFKa?dl=0

• magicwill
      magicwill commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly i'm using MPC software only for multisampling in BB, the ''normal way'' with note root assignation is too long. There is plenty youtube tuto on autosampler, i can't recommend one in particular. You can try it, there is a free demo on akaipro website.
      I used to use Maschine software in Ableton, the workflow is pretty good with the appropriate template but finally it's too complex for nothing. Now i'm thinking of selling my maschine mk3.
      Thanks for the link, i didn't try yet. Personally, i'm sampling 4 notes between each octave for a more accurate result (autosampler make it automatically)

I use autosampler built into Mainstage (Apple only obviously) and then batch convert from .aiff to .wav 48khz 24bit with Wavelab Elements 9. I don’t even have to manually set the root note for the samples, they load perfectly

Comment

I am jealous! Must have! Thanks, I’m On it.

Comment

I use the ios app Beatmaker 3 to record and slice the samples. Does a decent job, but I can not export the samples with the root key info. In the other sotware that you are using, is it possible to set loop points?

Comment

I use the ios app Beatmaker 3 to record and slice the samples. Does a decent job, but I can not export the samples with the root key info. In the other sotware that you are using, is it possible to set loop points?

Comment

Sample Robot can adjust looppoints, but BB can not read this Info out of the wav files

BB is placing only the files from C2 on automatically.
            The root note is only DEFAULT in the Info page of Blackbox.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X