Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files wav problem

Hello,

I have files in 48Khz 24bit WAV format that worked regularly until firmware 1.4.0. Yesterday I updated the BB to version 1.4.1. and these files are no longer loaded and no longer emit any sound in the preview upload.

I had to downgrade to version 1.4.0 and everything went back to work.

Solutions?

Thank

(sorry for my bad english)

Your English is approved! But I am NOT having this problem. Sorry! Keep us posted if you figure out a solution.

Comment

Not having solved the problem. I tried to upgrade and downgrade firmware several times but with ver 1.4.1 many 48Khz 24bit wav are not recognized. The files obviously work everywhere except in the BB, so I think it's some bug on the latest firmware version.

If you want this is the link to my cloud with an example of unrecognized files. You could try them on your BB. Link

Thanks for approving my English (but I still have to study it well)

Comment

I can confirm there is a problem with blackbox 1.4.1 and your files. What did you use to create them? Did you buy them from someplace?

Comment

This issue is fixed in version 1.4.3

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I can confirm there is a problem with blackbox 1.4.1 and your files. What did you use to create them? Did you buy them from someplace?
            I converted them with MediaHuman Audio Converter from 96Khz to 48 Khz.

I tried to convert them with Presonus Audio Batch and the files work perfectly.

I prefer to use MediaHuman because it has a more practical automation and can also read in a folder hierarchy.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              This issue is fixed in version 1.4.3
              I just installed the ver. 1.4.3 the wave files work but the sample clip mode doesn't seem to work anymore. not even with the default samples supplied with the BB.

Can you check it out?

Thank you

Comment

Clip mode is working for me. Tell us more about what you are seeing.

Comment

• MaxMazz
                  MaxMazz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have repeated the firmware flash and now everything seems to be working.
              Working...
              X