Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi usb device port is not working with eKeys37 keyboard

I received my blackbox yesterday,

Usb midi device port don't work with my ekeys37 keyboard.
    I only tested it with this device, I don't have other usb midi devices. But it don't work even when I choose ch 1. Ekeys37 works fine with all my other devices and computers

Nobody have an Idea about how make it work ? Is this will be fixed in next firmware update? I don't know which firmware I have but it is probably last because i get bbox only a few days ago

Comment

If you received your Blackbox a few days ago and have not updated the firmware you are likely on 1.0.6. We just released 1.5 last week and there are A LOT of changes. Please update to at least 1.4.3 and try again. Also, be sure the eKeys37 is not pulling too much power from the blackbox -- power it independently, if possible. Make sure you are using the USB cable and power supply that came with your blackbox.

Please try these and report back.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Thank's for your response!

Ok I will install it. ...but the page for download firmware 1.4.3 give me a 404 error (it's this link: https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...lackbox143.zip)

Comment

Hello.

Owns eKeys37.

It does not work properly with the included AC adapter.

It worked with other 2A or more AC adapters.

Comment

digital-miyamoto Yea... I updated the firmware to 1.4.3 but it still don't work. Is it ok to use other 2A or AC adapters? Safe for blackbox? I have others but I prefer ask

Comment

No problem. The included ac adapter does not have the performance of a black box.

Comment

Working...
              X