No announcement yet.

Help: Some problems with my Blackbox..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Some problems with my Blackbox..

Hi there: Aaron and community

Some problems with my Blackbox:

It turns (OFF) automatically many times, when I am using and connecting correctly.-
    Also in some cases when I put play in Sequence mode, some samples of the library, make noise and interference..
    Jack (INPUT) receives the signal perfectly, but doesn't sample when I press (REC).- Note: Only if I plug and unplug the input again, starts record..

Please, wait for your answer..

Regards

Please try the included USB cable and USB power supply. Rebooting by itself is usually caused by an improper cable, incorrect power supply, or too big of a controller connected to the device port.

Please know that to sample you need to press record and play--or just record while already playing.

Comment

• Blackbox
      Blackbox commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear Aaron thank for your time and response..

I bought my box new closed, two weeks ago. I always use all cables and power supply (1010music). Everything correctly connected in order..

I press the REC and PLAY buttons to record all the patterns and songs. But it doesn't record the audio INPUT, the signal sounds good when I set all the
      volumes and parameters. (Always: I have to unplug and plug again several times, and then automatically record there)..

There is a problem with the quality of the included AC adapter. Replacing with another 2A or more AC adapter solves the problem.

Comment

A noise problem has occurred. Occurs when playing more than 10 tracks of 16-bit 48khz sample data in midi mode. As a result of the verification, it was concluded that reading of the SD card could not keep up.

Comment

• underwood
        underwood commented
        Editing a comment
        have you tried another and better sd card?

Hello.
      I used another sd card. The lead of sandisk is 98mb / s 16gb.

Comment

I have never personally experienced any hiccups playing any combination of 16 .wav files at a time. Good luck sorting out your problems!

Comment

Assign 10 types of polyphonic sounds. Create 10 polyphonic midi sequence patterns and play them simultaneously. Noise occurs.

Comment

I would never do that, as that clearly puts too much strain on the resources. One of my synthesizers has 8 voice polyphony, I would never attempt to play nine simultaneous notes. If I did, I would certainly not blame the equipment.

Comment

Maybe check your card specs against this list/post. I can confirm that read/write speed is not the most essential spec for a microSD card (as it relates to the blackbox).

https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...ard-comparison

Comment

You can do it with software. However, this cannot be achieved with hardware. Contradict

Comment

We purchased in expectation, but seem to be fooled.

Comment

Please do your best.

Comment

It is a serious thought.

Comment

It is impossible specification in Japan.

Comment

Working...
                        X