Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sydilaxe
    replied
    I used the support e-mail form on the website and received a quick response from Aaron and the Blackbox team. They were great in providing support options (ranging from a replacement to a self-repair option). I opted to fix it myself as I am technically inclined and cross border shipping is a challenge right now with Covid. While this was an ideal solution for me, it may not work for others and there is a risk of damaging your Blackbox and I would not recommend this unless you have proper tools and experience. My first recommendation is to reach out to the Blackbox team as they are very willing to support their product and quality control. I won't be posting the steps here as I don't want to encourage others to risk damaging such a great piece of kit; however, the response from the 1010music team with quick and stellar.

Leave a comment:

• TwistedGenetics
    replied
    Originally posted by sydilaxe View Post
    I just had my Blackbox delivered last week. Serial number 2001001543. The screen is at an angle and it looks like a manufacturing defect. I only noticed it today. Is this normal?
    Mine is the same - it frustrates me

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    replied
    I just wanted to check here first before e-mailing 1010music directly. I am interested in how they will handle this (as I am in Canada and I will connect with my vendor as well). I will keep everyone updated on my support experience.

All the best,

Leave a comment:

• menuetbabel
    replied
    Originally posted by sydilaxe View Post
    I just had my Blackbox delivered last week. Serial number 2001001543. The screen is at an angle and it looks like a manufacturing defect. I only noticed it today. Is this normal?
    did you find a solution ? please keep us informed if you have so news.

Leave a comment:

• Morientes
    replied
    My screen is straight. Looks irritating.

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    started a topic Screen at an angle

Screen at an angle

Working...
X