Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgartner
    commented on 's reply
    I've got a 48,0000 mAh bank that give me 6 to 8 hours active use driving headphones and occasionally a midi controller. Easily sufficient for any long commutes, or sitting on the beach (when it isn't -20), in the woods... the untethered possibilities are limitless! Damn, I love technology!

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Please also contact us via email. I can help you there.

• nnbveh
    replied
    Screen on my unit isn't straight either, bought second hand...

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Fortunately, you contacted us via email and you will see some resolution.

• sean808080
    replied
    Just got mine yesterday and lo and behold. Crooked screen :-(

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1756.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	30508

Leave a comment:

• mrjtfool
    replied
    Just recieved mine today and has the same screen installation issues described by others here. Will reach out to support and see what can be done. Loving the BB so far but my OCD can't take it!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Thanks for all the help. Max, you should have just received something from us. Take care

Leave a comment:

• maxman
    replied
    Hey everybody,

of course at first i am waiting for an official support response.

Working with electronics / assembly since i was a little boy... so no problems in this area

Have a good weekend and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Please use the Contact Us form on our website for help with this particular issue.

• sydilaxe
    replied
    First step should be contacting support. As I mentioned, I am not posting instructions on this forum as I don’t believe in bypassing the proper channels for product support. It is hard to run a small company and manage product development, production, sales, and post sales support. I give 1010music a lot of props for balancing all this while listening and responding to our constant wish list requests. Hats off to them.

Leave a comment:

• tomeso
    replied
    If you just received a new box, I would not reccomend to try to fix this yourself without contacting 1010music. As sydilaxe mentioned, there is a certain risk to damage the unit if it is not done properly. Contacting Aaron and the team should be the first step.

Leave a comment:

• maxman
    replied
    i just got my brandnew blackbox and have the same display issue. do you mind sending me the instructions to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• HprFcs
    replied
    Originally posted by sydilaxe View Post

Hahaha... it is tightly packed. The PCB covers the whole expanse of the case, so even the thinnest cell phone battery would be a challenge and it would right up against the components. With the power draw of the BB, I don't think it would add any value. Plus, if it heats up, it might damage something. External power banks are where it is at. I accidentally left my Anker on last night and the BB was still on this morning with more than half the power bank charge left. These things can go for a long time...
    Yeah I figured as much. I’m still thinking about making sime kind of enclosure/attachment for the BB with a powerbank in it. I don’t like having stuff dangling from the BB when using it outside.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sydilaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by HprFcs View Post
    While you were in there... any room left for a small powerbank?
    Hahaha... it is tightly packed. The PCB covers the whole expanse of the case, so even the thinnest cell phone battery would be a challenge and it would right up against the components. With the power draw of the BB, I don't think it would add any value. Plus, if it heats up, it might damage something. External power banks are where it is at. I accidentally left my Anker on last night and the BB was still on this morning with more than half the power bank charge left. These things can go for a long time...

Leave a comment:

• HprFcs
    replied
    While you were in there... any room left for a small powerbank?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X