maybe im stupid but i´ve seen nothing in my FX screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe im stupid but i´ve seen nothing in my FX screen

bought my blackbox today, install the 1.5.1 update as recommended, load some samples.
    going to fx page.
    i can see the pads, i can aply the amont of fx1 or fx2, but if i sellect the fx and press info there are one a few empty boxes...
    the top row is touch sensitiv but doesnt change anything, the knops ( corelated boxes are blank ) also.

thanks for you help
    Last edited by BestenFalls; 06-05-2020, 07:09 AM.

interesting! i had the same issue....

after saving the preset it appeared suddenly for some unknown reason

Comment

i change the sd card also without backup,
      using my own instead of the included,
      it seems to me that there are no sysem relevant files...

but maybe...

by the way - there are three in samples\LOOPMASTER\02 Loops\Drums and Perc\Toploops damaged.
      not a big deal i guess but i´d like to let you know

Comment

It’s not you, it’s the blackbox.

Apparently there’s a few situations where the view isn’t updated correctly. I have the same thing happening: sometimes when I load a multisample and then press [info] nothing’s there. Then when I switch views to somewhere else and back to that screen, suddenly it’s there again.

Comment

Make sure you both create and save a preset before doing any work with the blackbox. Many of the internal services are initiated upon successful preset loading/saving. This is also true for MIDI. This only seems to happen when you insert a completely fresh card with no presets - or a new card that does not contain the 'last preset' you used before powering up.

Best Practice: make sure you are working in a preset.

Comment

Working...
          X