Filter issues Mono and Poly playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter issues Mono and Poly playback

I have noticed that when playing back a pad with a filter setting (running 1.5j), the sample occasionally plays without the filter on. Is this a bug or a setting that I am missing. It seems that this happens every third time the sample is triggered.

which sample are you using? What are your various settings? Can you give more details, please? I read this yesterday and looked briefly, but do not see it.

Comment

I experienced this with both 24-bit and 16-bit 44.1 Wav files with a delay effect on them. Samples were tested with trigger and gate playback modes. It was inconsistent, as sometimes I would not experience this when I readjusted the filter setting. It is really strange and I will try and make a demo of it. I thought it was related to a CC mapping on the filter, but then it happened again without any CC. I am using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB card.

Comment

I'm experiencing this bug as well. Just updated to 1.6.5 and noticed it. Using the any of the "preset" samples, in either mono or poly and really any other setting I tried. Sometimes it's only occasional and sometimes it's every other note. This was while playing with a midi controller plugged in via usb.

Comment

Does this happen to you guys immediately or after a while of playing? I have this same problem but the filter only starts behaving erratically after using the BB for a while.

Comment

Same issue here. 1.6.5 using multisamples created within blackbox. Filter is inconsistent. It's very noticeable when HighQ is off. I use the filter to muffle out the aliasing of the lower quality audio. It works, but every now and then the unfiltered aliased note really stands out.

Comment

Working...
            X