Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    That is reasonable. However, the recommended specs only came about 5 or 6 months ago when I did a stress test against the blackbox and various cards. You can find that here: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...ard-comparison

• softroom
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve View Post
    For sure buy a quality card. the one that comes with our devices is a means to deliver the sample content and get you started. Look for cards with an 'A' designation as they tend to provide the best overall performance in our machines!
    I think it would be great to have some recommended card specs in the manual. When I bought my BB, I looked for this and, not finding the info, bought another card based on the spec of that supplied.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    For sure buy a quality card. the one that comes with our devices is a means to deliver the sample content and get you started. Look for cards with an 'A' designation as they tend to provide the best overall performance in our machines!

Leave a comment:

• pro424
    replied
    I have similar issues. Using the micro SD that came with the machine. Reformatted the SD card and it is better but triggering a set of drum samples and a couple of chromatic samples gives crackles and pops. What does "The Sample Data was corrupted" mean?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    What are the specs of your microSD card?

Leave a comment:

• Reconfigure
    replied
    Tested with 1.6.5 and the issue persists. This is with playing around five or six sequences with "Normal" quality Samples.

I love the Blackbox except for this. Would be great if it could be addressed.

Edit: I'm hearing crackles on the headphone output and I don't use any others.
    Last edited by Reconfigure; 09-02-2020, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reconfigure
    replied
    I have the same issue, but only when playing sequences using gated samples. I assume this is a resource issue as it only happens when I have around eight sequences running or more, and stops when less sequences are playing. It's disappointing because of this limitation when clearly there's supposed to be more capability.

I'm using firmware 1.5.1.

Leave a comment:

• Findus
    started a topic Crackle on outputs playing samples

Crackle on outputs playing samples

Hi, i have following issue with my blackbox : when I 'm triggering samples on most sounds on all outputs there are audible crackles (not distortion). I' ve updated to the actual firmware.and also i've checked different power plugs. Thanks for your support!
    Solved: The Sample Data was corrupted
    Last edited by Findus; 09-06-2020, 01:27 AM.
Working...
X