Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just realized I see no signal meters in the mixer - am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized I see no signal meters in the mixer - am I missing something?

Been using the Blackbox for over a year, but I am just realizing now that I don't see any volume levels in the mix screen. The only place I see them, is in the "record sample" screen. Am I missing something? Seems an obvious thing. I mean like, meters. Something to give me a visual representation of track levels.

The number on each pad is the volume level in decibels.

Comment

Originally posted by G Lampa View Post
      Been using the Blackbox for over a year, but I am just realizing now that I don't see any volume levels in the mix screen. The only place I see them, is in the "record sample" screen. Am I missing something? Seems an obvious thing. I mean like, meters. Something to give me a visual representation of track levels.
      I'm not one to split hairs with Christine but I think you're answer is here ( https://1010music.com/product/bluebox )
      Bluebox is the portable digital audio mixer that integrates your electronic music gear.  Connect your eurorack, sampler, drum machine and synthesizer outputs to 6 stereo, 3.5 mm TRS inputs and map them to 12 mono tracks or 6 stereo tracks – all with independent control for recording and playback. It’s that keyboard mixer with live performance features that you always hoped someone would make. Available December 2020! Sign up for our Newsletter  for more updates.  Find a dealer near you.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post
        The number on each pad is the volume level in decibels.
        The number on the mixer pads? That’s the gain, unless I’m missing something. So, if I have two pads, w/ sample assigned to each, and one sample is lower than the other, I can raise the volume on each to +2 dB, but one will still be louder than the other. I mean a playback level meter, per sample (pad). I guess it’s time to move this to the Feature req. section.

Comment

Working...
        X