Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackbox deleting files and folders randomly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbox deleting files and folders randomly?

I wanted to ask if anyone's had an issue with files disappearing on their SD card. I think its happened both on the stock card that came with the machine and the 256gb SanDisk card I have. Just now it happened when I started a new Preset, an entire directory of stock sounds just disappeared. I pulled the card out, put it in my computer, and the files are no longer there. I'm not able to replicate the issue, unfortunately.

Which folder of sounds? (a side note, you can re-download them from this forum) Can you provide any details of what you were doing when it happened?

Comment

• particlesintowaves
      particlesintowaves commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it possible for File-> Delete commands on Load page to erase directories (both on sample or preset loading)? I wonder if I did that by mistake, after investigating the menus just now.

• Steve
      Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      That is 100% possible.

• Steve
      Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      You mention "trying to start a new preset" - were you, by any chance, looking for samples in the PSET menu?

I haven't been able to replicate the issue yet, I'm suspecting I may have somehow deleted the folder through File actions by mistake

Comment

Working...
    X