Play head disappears in 1.7.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play head disappears in 1.7.4

I've found that if I'm setting start/len/lpstr/lpend or even slice points on the waveform screen, sometimes the play head will disappear and never return. To get it to return, I have to load another pset or load another .wav into the pad.

Is this a bug, or just some mode I haven't figured out? If it's a bug, is there are workaround?
    Last edited by keyofnight; 03-16-2021, 08:35 PM.

It's from zooming. I can usually get it back by zooming in and out a few times and scrubbing the wave form. Sometimes I need to go to a different sample and then come back to the one with a missing playhead for it to return. I noticed this behavior back on 1.6 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by nuemerik View Post
      It's from zooming. I can usually get it back by zooming in and out a few times and scrubbing the wave form. Sometimes I need to go to a different sample and then come back to the one with a missing playhead for it to return. I noticed this behavior back on 1.6 firmware.
      Thanks for the reply and tips. I haven't been able to recover from this by scrubbing and zooming, but I'll try a few more times. I can confirm I've had this issue with 1.6.5 as well.

Comment

yesterday happened also to me for the first time in a wave sample in 1.7.d

Comment

Working...
        X