X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jvdw007
    • Mar 2021

Step editing jumps back to start randomly

Anyone else having an issue whereby you're entering a sequence on the piano roll manually, and the BB randomly throws you back to the start of the piano roll? It gets incredibly annoying when you have a long sequence you're editing and working on. This happened for me in both 1.7.4 and 1.7.D firmware.
  • Rmg____
    • Dec 2020

yeah, I've experienced this. I thought maybe it was happening when I was deleting notes, possible the furthest right one and it re-centers the screen somewhere else. either way I agree it's annoying

Comment

• BitFarm
      • Mar 2021

I noticed this when deleting or editing notes in the piano roll. I've also had this issue (jumping to the beginning) in the sample editor when scrolling through a waveform that goes off screen.

Comment

• NONLoCAL
        • Oct 2020

yeah, me too. I find that i delete whole sequences now, and attempt to record again, instead of zooming in on the sequencer to delete individual notes.....because it keeps jumping back to the start on the sequence page. drives me nuts! Midi editing was a huge draw for me, but now i am just throwing 'workarounds' at it. no doubt this can be fixed. i was thinking that we could have a box like the 'event' box, that gives us access to 'delete/duplicate' (like we currently have with vel/probability )?

Comment

Working...
        X