Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample loading issue

Hi

I'm having some issues with loading longer samples. The sample partly loads but misses sections out, and the waveform shows this.

It's happening with multiple sample collections in different folders. I moved everything off the SD card and re-formatted the card and it seemed to work for about a day, but now its back to normal. May just be my imagination, but it seems to get worse after the Blackbox has been in use for a while and is warm. Also, I'm MIDI synching the BB from Bluebox.

Blackbox is on latest firmware revision. I'll try and record some video of the issue and upload
    ​​​​​​
    Thanks

Jason

Which version firmware (as a number)?

Comment

Hi! I am having the same issue.
      Just got the device and spent some time importing my stems into it.
      But the dropouts occur randomly and they seem to get worse when I'm trying to sync the device via MIDI / clock.
      This makes the blackbox almost unusable for me, to my disappointment.

Comment

Firmware 1.7.4 thanks

Comment

I just checked and that's not the latest firmware version, so I'll try and update

In the meantime I've moved off all my projects from the SD card and so far that seems to have helped

Comment

For those having the problem, I'd also be curious to know the sample rates of the samples that don't load, please.

Comment

Working...
            X