No announcement yet.

updated to 1.9.3 can't boot when downgraded to 1.7f , needs to be fixed ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated to 1.9.3 can't boot when downgraded to 1.7f , needs to be fixed ASAP

can't downgrade from 1.9.3 to 1.7F you should test this kind of things before handling to public as a beta or give a heads up, I love my blackbox, and it's a fundamental part of my studio and live setups, but this is a bummer guys

*Fixed, sorry for the inconvenience*
    Last edited by manonthelivingroad; 09-09-2021, 08:30 AM.

We do test it. We also put the name "Beta" on it and gave you a heads up that some things are not working. There is no obligation to update to beta firmware.

Now that we have that out of the way..... have you tried formatting your sd card and flashing 1.9.3 or 1.7?

Comment

• manonthelivingroad
      manonthelivingroad commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm working on the newest firmware, with my old sessions made in 1.7

• manonthelivingroad
      Editing a comment
      formated an sd card, placed 1.7.f and installed the firmware, worked like a charm, thanks and sorry again for the tantrum

I’m confused. I’m on the new beta (1.9) and I’m successfully working with 1.7 projects. OP - are your projects not opening up or something?
    Have you tried what Steve suggested to revert to 1.7?

Comment

No worries... As a composer, I feel your pain. I do appreciate the report.

From time to time, when updating firmware we add various features that change the preset structure. This can result in old presets not behaving properly. A new - fresh preset fixes this issue 100% of the time (so far, anyway).

Comment

lol "Needs to be fixed asap" the OP thinks he's priority or something running the show?

Comment

• manonthelivingroad
          Editing a comment
          nope, and I apologized, don't know how to erase the title
      Working...
      X