emptied out pad triggers another pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emptied out pad triggers another pad

When you load a sliced wav file into say pad slot1, then reset (empty out) slot1 by instantiating new record, then load the same wav to a different pad, say slot2, weird things start to happen. the slot1 which now looks like an empty pad do trigger pad2, midi note slice trigger becomes unrealiable. Let me know if you need further information.

this is how I created attached repro bug. (doesn't include the wav, hope xmls are enough to look into)
    - prep a sliced wav file, in my case it has 10 - 15 slices and length of around 5 - 7 min, file name was somewhat long, around 20 chars.
    - load the wav to a pad1 (row0/col0), setup so midi ch1 notes will trigger slices as play thru.
    - initialize (empty out) the pad1 by poking new record
    - load the same wav to a different slot, pad2 (row0/col1)

now touching pad1 triggers pad2, midi note - slice trigger becomes unreliable. I believe loading different preset and reloading the repro preset sometimes makes a difference in behavior. I've looked at the preset files, als seem identical, but repro bug xml had left over information related to midi params.

repro clean was created by simply loading the same wav to row0/col1 and nothing else. this preset works as expected.

Cheers,
    Arnold
    Attached Files
Working...
X