Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted entire Presets?!

Hi, (firmware 2.0)
    I was editing an existing pad that I sampled. Basically I just wanted to erase the pad. But not seeing the option I went to FILE and delete option, where it asked me do you want to delete PRESETS. And hastily i pressed YES. No I have lost ALL the presets I created, together with .xml files!
    This should not have been so easy to do! Of course I have no backup, its recent stuff...

This is my bad, but maybe this should be disabled somehow, deleting main folders, or something...

Question: is there somewhere I can download the default blackbox card image?

Regards,
    Mario

Sorry, I have found content post for 1.7, that will answer my question. The comment stays.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. if you are looking at the PRESET list and select an option to DELETE, you should expect a preset to be deleted. If you are looking at a list of wav files and then select FILE > DELETE, you will delete a wav file. There is even an extra "are you sure" confirmation.

In the future, turn the lower-right knob on the pad screen to reveal the cut/copy/paste/clear commands. these work well for clearing or moving a single pad.

Comment

Working...
      X