5) I switch to keys view

5) I select the pad button at the top right to switch to pad 3

6) I make edits

7) I tap the pads button

8) pad 3 is selected

9) I tap seqs

10) I tap info

11) Keys mode is still selected but I'm back on pad 2

I feel like following these steps pad 3 should still be selected - it seems to always revert to the same pad whenever I drill back to the sequence I was working on and I have to switch pads

I think the last pad I was working on should be saved when I drill back into the that sequence.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I press the info button (step 3 in your list) I get the piano roll for that sequence. I have to press pad to get pad view. Are you on the newest OS?

Comment

I see what you are saying about the Keys pad selection. I agree it should remember the last pad used in the piano roll view in keys mode . I will log a bug. Thanks for reporting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post
        I see what you are saying about the Keys pad selection. I agree it should remember the last pad used in the piano roll view in keys mode . I will log a bug. Thanks for reporting this.
        Awesome... and again if it would be possible to remember the last pad used per sequence that would be extremely helpful as often a musician like myself will be editing one part in one sequence at a time but could be working on two sequences to play concurrently, switching back and forth between them, working on a different main pad on each sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrum View Post
          Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I press the info button (step 3 in your list) I get the piano roll for that sequence. I have to press pad to get pad view. Are you on the newest OS?
          Sometimes it will be in keys view but the point was that the last used pad was not selected.

Comment

Working...
          X