• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Launchpad pro MK3

Pioneer DJ Toraiz Squid

Comment

Akai MPK25 Mini MK2 works fine!

Comment

Novation Launch Control XL works with midi over USB. I created a custom template to launch all 16 pads and 8 sequences and use the faders for 8 pad volumes, and knobs for pitch and filter for each pad.

Remember the Blackbox does support midi learning for some pad functions, but to launch sequences and pads one needs to program the launch control. Hope that helps.
        ‚Äč

Comment

midiplus x3 over usb or midi, doepfer pocket-controller over midi (although good luck finding this latter!)

Comment

My Midi fighter 3d works, but my CME xkey 37 does not.

Comment

Does the Novation Launchkey Mk3 work ? not the mini one but the new ones 25/37/49/61. I'm especially interested in the Launchkey 37 Mk3

Comment

I want to ask if anyone has tried to connect the Akai Fire to the black box. I have been using the Akai mpd 226, Akai mpk mini mk2 and the Akai apc mini. All these controllers work perfectly.

Comment

Keith McMillen QuNeo working for me

Comment

Hi people,i have this usb keyboard but doesn't work,ve tried some changes in settings but no luck so far,my question is :is it possible or is a dead end,is there any suggestions on a similar ,cheap mini keybord that wiil work with BB?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• underwood
                      underwood commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This Keyboard may be not class-compliant or need to mutch power. Most of the class-compliant keyboards work with the BB. Cheapest start is the korg nanokey2.
                      Last edited by underwood; 09-13-2020, 11:18 PM. Reason: typo

Thank you Underwood for your help!

Comment

Working...
                    X