Leave a comment:

• manigross
    replied
    What about Akai MIDIMIX ?

Leave a comment:

• pweblackboxer
    replied
    I play stringed instruments.
    Fishman TriplePlay Hexaphonic MIDI Pickup for Electric Guitar works mono and poly.
    Direct Device USB input or thru Kenton Thru-5 MIDI Thru Box connected to Male 3.5mm TRS to Female 5 pin DIN, MIDI Class B.

Leave a comment:

• dertranb
    replied
    with the nanoKONTROLS2 (usb), when BB begins to flash/stress out in a light manner, well unpluging the midi korg device is helping a little bit the BB not to crack... i may undersatnd that draining power from BB (as this midi controller does) is making thing going worse ???
    Last edited by dertranb; 03-22-2021, 01:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BitFarm
    commented on 's reply
    K-Board works! Haven't tried remapping anything, just played some notes.

• Techno Mystic
    replied
    Artiphon Orba with Widi Bud

Caveats:
    1. Only a maximum of six pads are available to start and stop sequences due to MIDI notes not matching up and (as at March 2021) they are not configurable for Blackbox sequences or on the Orba.
    2. Widi Bud is no longer manufactured, reportedly due to incompatibilities with Apple products . The replacement is uHost which is due to launch in April 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Techno Mystic
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I see what you mean now about notes, not just start and stop.

• IgsterKicks
    commented on 's reply
    Well yeah, in order to send the notes in the sequence, the blackbox would have to be playing, right?

I don't think the issue is Widi Bud specific - seems that blackbox never intended to send sequenced notes out via USB Device port, I started a thread about it here:
    https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...evice-midi-out

• Techno Mystic
    commented on 's reply
    Good call on the Widi Bud. Apparently, they have stopped manufacturing them because Apple has made a change that stops them working. The replacement is the uHost which isn't available yet (as at March 2021) and it looks a bit bigger than the Widi Bud.

• Techno Mystic
    commented on 's reply
    IgsterKicks. Is the Blackbox running? I am testing inbound MIDI with a Widi Bud and I have noticed that sequences are only triggered if the Blackbox is running so it may be the same for outbound.

• IgsterKicks
    commented on 's reply
    I'm playing around with a WIDI Bud to connect blackbox to an iPad; blackbox receives midi notes and cc, and sends notes when manually playing the pad, but I was not able to get sequences to play - I don't see notes coming from blackbox, only start, stop, and clock. Has anyone else tried sending sequenced notes out through WIDI Bud?

• TheGrackleFamily
    replied
    I saw postings indicating that these
    KEITH McMILLEN products work:
    BopPad
    SoftStep2
    QuNeo

Does anyone know if the KEITH McMILLEN
    K-BOARD works as a MIDI controller?

I realize that may sound like a redundant question.
    you never know... Glitches are everywhere.

So say we all.

Leave a comment:

• hughes1960
    commented on 's reply
    after last update don't work more... sigh

• subsequent
    commented on 's reply
    xone k2 works perfect here, even dual set up is working
Working...
X