• subsequent
    commented on 's reply
    xone k2 works perfect here, even dual set up is working

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Same here....looks great for BB

• hughes1960
    replied
    The old cable Midi to Usb can connect BB to Ipad old version. Great for sequencing soft- synth like NaveWaldorf, MiniMoog or Thor.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Moon
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great, but couldn't find one on the Net.

• hughes1960
    replied
    Steinberg CMD-PD works and fit better for little dimensions. Very useful for melodic approach.

Leave a comment:

• sirshannon
    replied
    Squarp Pyramid.

Leave a comment:

• admiral-coz
    replied
    Besides the midifightertwister, another one someone should try is the novationzeroslmkii.

I'm curious about both those.

Leave a comment:

• admiral-coz
    replied
    Would the MIDI Fighter Twister work? It has special twistetwist with push feature that's supposed to reset the knob position or turn on and off effects. I don't know much beyond what the shirt YouTube vid told me. Anyone use midi fighter stuff on the blackbox?
    https://images.app.goo.gl/14TPfjKT3HkYr6gx7

It's pretty costly, but it's exactly what I need. 16 encoders and 16 pads for on off control.

Leave a comment:

• fracrist
    replied
    Hi jarkko,
    circuit + bb will be my setup quite soon, I'm very happy to hear that they work well together.

some questions:
    - what circuit knobs/pads did you midi map to what on the bb?
    - what limitations do you experience in using circuit as a bb midi controller?

thankyou!

Leave a comment:

• jarkko
    replied
    I use Novation Circuit as a MIDI controller for Blackbox when I just want to play with Blackbox. They make a creative couple. It's fun, for example, to start with an empty SD card and then construct track by sampling everything from Circuit. This allows to make quite rich and complex arrangements on Blackbox side. E.g. you can use a number of Circuit packs for the sampled material.

Leave a comment:

• robertdryer
    replied
    Do any controllers control step edits in the sequence mode on the bb? Iā€™d like to have a hands on step edit option beyond the touch screen if possible.

Leave a comment:

• ::1/128
    replied
    Arturia BeatStep Pro provides a very nice sequencing interface.

Leave a comment:

• Funnybunny
    replied
    Hi guys!
    Does anyone can tell me if both the Novation Impulse 25 and the M-Audio Axiom Air 32 work on the Blackbox?

Thanks a lot!
    ā€‹ā€‹

Leave a comment:

• Hyoxy4u
    replied
    I tried to link midi via mpc live and maschine mk3, using usb and midi cables.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X