Wave files not showing up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave files not showing up

Just got my BB and upload waves files (respecting the files names, size 7MB and 5MB) and BB won't load the folder called SOUNDS with he waves files in it, any clue will be appreciated..

How many files are in this directory? If more than a few thousand, try using additional subdirectories.

Watch out for special characters in the directory name. Don't use a period or either slash in the name.

Let us know if this does not help.

Comment

It’s the merits card that came with, I’ve uploaded 2 files and respected the characters and file name length as per the manual. I’ve created a folder called “SOUNDS” and uploaded 2 wave files to it, what am missing here? Thanks

Comment

here's the files structure, Im not sure what's wrong with it, please any advise?Click image for larger version

Name:	sounds-folder.png
Views:	65
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	4898

Comment

root of my folder
          Click image for larger version

Name:	sounds-root.png
Views:	64
Size:	514.8 KB
ID:	4900

Comment

That looks perfectly fine. Maybe try another micro SD card? Perhaps run the system tools to check for errors on the card?

Comment

thanks fro your ideas, this is the card that came with the unit and all other wav files are working just fine. I will try a different card but don't think that's the issue....... All these files not even showing up when I go to load area, although all the files that came preloaded shows up and plays normal

Comment

I have tried 2 different micro SD cards, different wav files sources, download, create ones, Soundcloud, loop masters, etc... is there a glitch on my device? Is it because Ive updated to version 1.05? What should I do? I can see and work with all files that was preloaded but I can not add anything to it (wav files)

Comment

I’m sorry this isn’t working for you. Let’s see if there is a simple fix we are missing.

Can you see the Sounds folder on the microSD card from the blackbox? What happens when you load that folder?Have you tried renaming the Sounds folder to something else?

Comment

Thanks for your msg. I see the folder SOUNDS, I’ve changed the folder name, files sources, files names, etc... just to make sure, is there an specific directory to load my sample waves to? I’ve uploaded to main root, inside loopmasters, and 2 other folders.... again, all files that came with the device, preloaded on the SD card, works, if you can send me a wav files you know works and tell me where to upload to it ( folder on de SD card)

Comment

This file contains a few samples that we recorded with blackbox for test purposes. I just tested them and they work. Please add them to your sd card by moving the unzipped folder onto the card. Let me know if they work.

https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...6/1010test.zip

Comment

If those files work for you, then would you be able to send me one of your files that I could test over here?

Comment

Are you using a PC or a mac or something else to put the files on the sd card? I'd like to try some things on my end to see if I can repro this behavior and it would help to know what environment you are working with.

Comment

Thanks for your patience. It's really hard to debug this type of behavior remotely. If you don't mind, I'd like you to walk through the following basic steps to make sure we aren't missing something here. You've probably already done this, but I would appreciate it if you would go through this step by step and see if we can stumble across a missing step or at least further isolate at which step you are getting stuck.

Please try this:

1. go to pads
                            2. select an empty pad and push info to view the wave screen.
                            3. Touch Load at the top of the screen to display the wav file selection screen.
                            4. Touch the caret (^) at the top of the screen repeatedly until the caret is gone because you are at the root folder.
                            5. Turn the knob until you see the name of your folder with a slash (\) in front of it. Make sure the blue highlight is on the folder. Do you see your folder here?
                            6. Touch the Load button at the top of the screen. This should display a list of your wav files. Do you see your wav files here?

Thanks again for your patience with this.

Comment

If none of this works, would you please use the form on the contact us page to email us? Then we can arrange a time to work with you and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X