Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are my BB Inputs faulty !

Dear Admins and Community,

from the beginning my stereo input from blackbox shows when monitoring the inputs without any cable pluged for example on gain level 0 db on the left channel -50 db and on the right channel +50 db !!!
    Should both channels not be on same level ?
    is my BB faulty on Inputs? Could this be calibrated maybe from Service Menu on start up ?
    or is it an hardware Problem ?
    Already use firmware 1.10 !

Regards

B.T

This could be a bad unit. Could you please get in touch via email by using the Contact Us link on our home page?

Comment

Hi Christine,

i already sent my unit back to the shop because of Money Back Option ! I'm little disapointed cause of the audio input problem and midi clock input is not work stable when master device does tempo change.
      this two bugs are the reason.
      i will wait until the BB unit is more mature.

Regards

B.T

Comment

Have you tried using a different patch cord?

Comment

I also have a similar input problem. Problem showed up the first time I tried to sample (a few months back), but only finally got around to contacting support today (via the contact us page).

From my email:

When no input is plugged into the blackbox, the VU meters are sitting on 0dB (instead of -Infinity as expected), and when record monitoring is turned on and off, there is a loud pop sound. It is still like that if I plug an input in. Playing an input signal causes the meters flicker a little bit +-0.6dB. The recording playback is very quiet and fuzzy sounding. Inspecting the recorded sample in a wave editor shows that it has a +0.5 dc offset (the wave centre is shifted up to the top half).

Comment

Got the same issue myself just contacted 1010 on the contact us page

Comment

Working...
            X