Odd stuff since 1.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd stuff since 1.1.1

Hi. I updated to 1.1.1 the other day and was delighted to find some of my wanted changes, however on usung the bb I find it has developed a weird fault.

when I load a pset some of the samples don't play from pads.They seem to trigger from sequences. If you hit info the sample is there but the play button is just a white square.

It happens with factory samples and my own ones and I can find no pattern to what works or not. It isn't always the same pad eirher.

I tried to reinstall 1.1.1 but it doesn't do it as it recognises being up to date.

Help please.

John

Originally posted by John Wellington-Wells View Post
    Hi. I updated to 1.1.1 the other day and was delighted to find some of my wanted changes, however on usung the bb I find it has developed a weird fault.

when I load a pset some of the samples don't play from pads.They seem to trigger from sequences. If you hit info the sample is there but the play button is just a white square.

It happens with factory samples and my own ones and I can find no pattern to what works or not. It isn't always the same pad eirher.

I tried to reinstall 1.1.1 but it doesn't do it as it recognises being up to date.

Help please.

John
    John I believe that is one of the intentional new features... of a pad is in clip mode it won’t play unless you hit the play button. Tapping the pad arms it. I think the white square in the info screens is there to tell you that it’s been armed.

Comment

Ok. I get it. Not sure it's ant hwlp fir the way I work at the moment but I'm glad it's not a fault.

Thanks

John

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. The intention was to allow you to cue up multiple clips and then hit play. Previously they would start immediately and run out of sync.

Comment

No problem. I get it now. Might be handy in a live situation.

Carry on with the great work. I don't get enough time to play with BB but it sits next to me even when I'm doing something else.

Thanks

John

Comment

One thing that is really confusing is that you are no more able to preview the clip with that playbutton in the upper right in the settings screens, when making adjustments to that sample in isolation.
            Maybe there is a better solution for cueing up/arming clips ?

Comment

It´s very confusing indeed.

Comment

Yea I noticed this too. You have to play the clock in order to preview the clip while your info’d In on that pad and making changes. Would be nice if in the case of previewing you could just play the sample and not run the clock

Comment

Working...
                X