blackbox OS102 samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackbox OS102 samples

hi, I am a newbe with a blackbox and have a question, On this website/forum I found the blackbox 102 OS samples ,; Are this the samples which are standard in the 1010 blackbox when you buy it new or is this the 102 OS ??

As far as I'm aware there is just one sample-set from 1010m. OS version is irrelevant with that.
    Throw your own samples on the SD, or sample from YouTube, Vinyl, Mic, whatever. Endless sample material.

Comment

Hi Zapman, Can i sample from vinyl by plugging usb mixer straight into BB?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSufferah View Post
        Hi Zapman, Can i sample from vinyl by plugging usb mixer straight into BB?
        Which USB Mixer are you using ? I think the USB is just for attaching USB MIDI Controllers directly to the Blackbox (as of firmware 1.2.2). For sampling you have to use the analog stereo input.

Comment

Comment

• TheSufferah
            TheSufferah commented
            Editing a comment
            Vestax vmc-004 Quite old...

Since it got analog outputs, no problem, just use the master out or maybe the headphones out, then you can sample the cue output.

Comment

• TheSufferah
            TheSufferah commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheers buddy. I'll uninstall Audacity & go this route. No laptop needed, a lot quicker / easier.
        Working...
        X