Tap Tempo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap Tempo?

Perhaps I’m missing something, and very sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere in the forum already, but I can’t find any mention of tap tempo. Is there currently a tap tempo function? Seems the only tempo modifier is the top left knob under the song screen. Is that correct? Thanks in advance!

Hi!
    There is no tap tempo what I know, but I know that it has been talked about in the forum. And if I recall it right, the developers knows about this great request.

Comment

• BOXturtle
      BOXturtle commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by BOXturtle View Post
    Perhaps I’m missing something, and very sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere in the forum already, but I can’t find any mention of tap tempo. Is there currently a tap tempo function? Seems the only tempo modifier is the top left knob under the song screen. Is that correct? Thanks in advance!
    I agree - tap tempo will be a great addition... Christine from 1010 suggested I turn on the metronome while adjusting the tempo as a workaround.

Comment

Dont own a Black Box but looking at adding it to my Master MIDI Controller, its USB Ports are extensive and also route USB to MIDI x 8 or USB x 4.

I too want tap tempo but see how adjusting BPM / Metronome is a decent work around for now.
      Would I be able to avoid “hearing” the metronome/click and adjust visually by a blinking LED?

Im playing with live performers and we are imperfect, but tapping in my clips which will hot be parts of a song, more like Reversed recordings, sound fx, etc.
      So getting close using 4/8 and 16 bar recordings would be fine until a tap tempo can be added later.

please say it is so, Ill go and grab the dough.

Comment

While Im young.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Vee View Post
          While Im young.......
          There's no blinking light, but you can setup one of your outputs to have one of these guys plugged into the output and setup a sound to go to just that output...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6858333...f=yr_purchases

Comment

Working...
          X